Internship and Volunteer Opportunity aims to raise a deeper understanding of Fair Trade by facilitating opportunities for who are interested, sympathetic, or advocates of Fair Trade principles. Volunteers can actively take part in the daily operations of our activities as a Fair trade organization.
Who can volunteer?
College, university and faculty students. Volunteers can be part of a program or seeking to gain work experience in Fair Trade.
Possible Areas of Assignment
- Communications and research
- Events organizing
- Advocacy and campaigns
- Monitor artisan workshops, which should follow the fair trade principles, working with the WFTO internal monitoring process
- Seller at our souvenir shop
For how long?
Depends of the availability on the intern, but should not be less than 2 months.
Applicants should submit the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume with Character reference
- Recommendation letter from a previous employer or College, university or faculty
This volunteer position is an immediate and ongoing opportunity that will be based in Beit Sahour, Palestine.